Tuesday, 9 December 2014

A Blip .....


Hello my lovelies

I hope all of your Christmas preparations are going smoothly
and you're managing to tick off your long lists?!
I'm slowly getting there.




I didn't mean to be away for so long
I've not been well again
I've been at the hospital this afternoon having more tests
I'm getting braver though
(I needed to!)
so thats a bonus.
I'm just feeling a bit worn~out, tired and despondent if I'm to be honest
I'm trying to be positive
I'm trying REALLY hard
and the thought of decorating for Christmas this weekend is keeping me motivated.


I've also immersed myself in the soothing stripy loveliness of my second granny scarf
this one is a Christmas gift
Sshhhh .....







You can see the first one here

 I've made this little seed pouch for my Auntie & Uncle too
they're particularly tricky to buy for but love their allotment
and this is all I could think of to make them!







And
here's my cross stitch panel for November
I'm a little behind in showing you 





A cute squirrel holding onto his acorn for dear life
you can't pick it up from the photos
but the snowflakes and the snow along the branch is glittery
and I like it.

It's almost complete now!

For those of you who are wondering
the pattern is from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
so much sweetness over there!

As always you can read about my other cross stitch months below



I've been working a LOT
A LOT.
And I've been very happy about it
It makes me feel like a busy Christmas elf
I'm so lucky to be able spend my days doing what I love
Thank you to all of my wonderful customers for allowing me to do that!

 Before I bid you cheerio for now
I must let you know that my shops will close on the 19th December
 and some made to order items will not be available after this Friday
 (that's the 12th December)

They will be closed for the whole of January (I think)
so if you were thinking that you'd like something please order soon!


Here's a selection of just a few of my Christmas goodies .....
Perfect for stuffing stockings!





I hope to be back soon
with some festive glow

BIG love
x Jooles x



20 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that you are having more troubles at the moment. I hope that everything works out for the best and that you are truly all fit and well again very soon. Enjoy the Christmas preparations as much as you can and don't do too much - let your family look after you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What rotten luck that you are still doing battle with your health. I do hope the hospital can get you sorted and you are back on an even keel next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've not been well, I hope the tests are helpful, I've had a bit of a year for tests and already have another two to look forward to in the first weeks of january it's no fun is it. Enjoy putting the decs up and take it as easy can be this time of year. Loving the little seed pouch
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all your tests come out okay. You sound like you might be worn out. Hope you feel better soon. At least you have a good outlook and not stressing about the holidays like most are. I love everything you make. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jooles,
    so sorry to hear you have been poorly again.
    I'm not surprised your shops are busy....the things you make a wonderful.
    Hope you are feeling better very soon.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all turns out well with your tests. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous makes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jooles- I am sending oodles of love your way!! I am so frustrated for you with illness. But I'm so impressed with all the loveliness you keep on making- lovely in what you do and who you are. And I'm glad you aren't so wiped as to not be looking forward to Christmas decorating. I hope you feel the fullness of the love that surrounds you today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are okay xxx I love your makes particularly the cross stitch its a gorgeous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear you've had a health downturn again. Hope it soon turns upwards and you can enjoy all the delights of Christmas. Love that seed pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make such beautiful gifts. I'm sure your relatives will be thrilled with their seed packet holder; it's such an original idea. I love your November squirrel with his acorn too and am definitely going to have a go at a scarf like that. I just love the grey interspersed with the other colours; someone is going to be very happy on Christmas Day. Good luck with the hospital tests and fingers crossed for a healthy new year. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Jooles, thanks for these feel good pictures, I needed them ...
    Hope you will feel better soon, lots of strength and love, Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. take care and do not overdo !!!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling with your health, I certainly hope you will be able to get it sorted. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear I was so sorry to read that you are not feeling well and are having more hospital visits and tests.....I hope you will soon be feeling better, dear Jooles.
    All the things you make are beautiful, you have such talent and a real eye for colour. I am sure your shop will be super busy.
    Sending love and a big hug.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your makes are so beautiful Jooles, I love my little robin from last year and so do my girls. Take care and get well xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jooles, I really hope your health will improve soon, it must be so hard for you. I love ths scarf, the colours are wonderful. Your cross stitch is jyst gorgeous, that gas been such a wonderful project. I haven't done any fir ages, but this is inspiring me to start again. Take care. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such prettiness in one post :0) So sorry to hear your health is still causing you problems, let's hope that it improves for you to have a lovely Christmas and good health for 2015 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Jooles I really hope you're alright & that the hospital have been taking good care of you :-( Being unwell is horrid xxx I put my tree up on the 1st and my Percy Pecker has pride of place! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jooles, I'm finally on Instagram. Have enjoyed your posts. I hope you're feeling better soon. Lovely cross stitch and scarf. Sending hugs in mid-December....
    Anne---PlumCreek22

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh you've been busy, it all looks so lovely, I especially like the seed pouch, such a thoughtful gift :)
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x