Sunday, 20 November 2016

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast episode seven ..... Awkward ardvark



Hello my sweet friends
๐Ÿ’•

Episode Seven is now up on YouTube
It only took two days and a million bad words to get there
but it's all good :o[







and here are my show notes.....

 

In the Making

Socks for Pete in Elm Tree Yarns DK OOAK





Finished things


Long bedsocks for my lovely mum in Knitpicks Capra DK in Sagebrush




BIG rib hat for my neice in Cascade 220




Hot water bottle cover




From my Postie


Lots of pretty yarn from Herbstblatt Regina & Simple love

KNITVENT by the very lovely Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade



MERRY~A~LONG

Please pop over to my Ravelry group to enter
All the details are there for your perusing
I'd love so much for you to join in!


My planed MERRY~A~LONG makes .....

Hat for Briony with a BIG pompom ..... DONE!
Knee length bed Socks for my mum ..... DONE!
Armadillo for my great nephew ..... :o[
Tree decoration for my very special friend ..... DONE!
Hot water bottle cover for a special friend ..... DONE!
Knitting kit for my beautiful niece ..... DONE!
Socks for my brother
Socks for my man


Please tag your Intstagram photos with

#merryalong



Podcast love




In my shop





'Jingle bell' project bags
will be in my Etsy shop
Friday November 25th at 6pm GMT (UK time)
Handy time converter gizmo



Back soon my lovelies!

BIG love
x Jooles x


9 comments:

  1. Hello Dear Jooles,
    First... Mrs Grossman's stickers.... has a website !!!! and there are VERY sweet teddy bears that have little red hearts on their chest. Also, Amazon has her 'Teddy bears at a Picnic ' stickers. But, oodles of her stickers on her web - you should be in HEAVEN.
    Second.... YES to ardvark - just PRECIOUS - as you said " get cracking !! " ( * ; * )
    Third...of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, I am thankful to you, Jooles, for your lovely soul and great talent and utter charm. Your podcast was absolutely wonderful. YOU are a gem, I appreciate you, and I love spending tea time with you. Wishing you all the best. Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jooles,
    Thanks again for such an inspiring, entertaining and sweet podcast. I do enjoy catching up with you, and the urge to do my own podcast is growing ever stronger. It seems like such a wonderful way to interact with this great community of crafters.
    I would love to know where you got your sweet little bunny pendant that you've worn in a few episodes, it really looks like the absolute cutest little piece of jewellery! Anyhoo, thanks again and I look forward to your future episodes!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo
      Thank you so much!
      My bunny necklace is from here .....
      https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/sweetbestiary
      love Jooles x x x

      Delete
  3. Hello Jooles, Another lovely episode, Where did you get that advent calendar with yarn? I think you showed it in this episode. I'm very scatterbrained lately. You deserve to eat that maple candy, lol. Maybe the aardvark needs a little time out, come back to it later. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my lovely x
    The yarny advent calendar is from Norah George yarns ..... it's very exciting!
    Goody, permission to put the aardvark in time out ;o)
    love Jooles x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful treasures you make!! So excited to watch your latest podcast, they are really fun and lovely and you are the sweetest person! If I should not be able to get one of your project bags on Friday can I place an order for one? They are just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen ..... thank you so much x
      I'm sorry, but at this time I have made the tough decision not to take custom orders, I will be continuing with project bag updates though as I have SO many ideas!
      I hope you understand ..... this may change one day.
      love Jooles xxx

      Delete
  6. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your wonderful podcasts, I love listening to them ๐Ÿ’• I'm busy merry a longing and although I don't normally chat on Ravelry I'm hoping to pop a couple of projects up before the deadline! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Joles! I just want to say that i love your podcast and find very much inspiration on it. You are so Nice and lovely person. Many loves from Me and Sweden. Ann-Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x