Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast Episode Twelve ..... It's all about the socks!




Hello ~ Hello ~ Hello!


Here are the notes for Episode Twelve





YouTube link




Finished Things





Two hexie cushions for my friends








In the making




Mrs Tiggy Winkle socks for Sweet Bee



New Treasure!




Mabel kindly guarding the goodies form my sweet friends




Amazing yarn from Ami ~ @littletailoress

A.MAZ.ING hat from the gorgeous Anna
Thank you SOOOO much Anna x


Podcast Love

My very dear friend Chrissie has just started podcasting



Shop News


Butterfly art canvases will be fluttering into my shop on 
Friday 24th March at 2pm GMT (UK time)



(fabrics will vary from this photo)


There will be two options to choose from .....


Liberty of London Butterfly Art Canvas

Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly


Liberty of London *Personalised* Butterfly Art Canvas

Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly with the exception of the bottom right Pink butterfly label
which is where you can add your very own personalisation!
(up to 18 characters including spaces)

I'm happy for your to message me via Etsy after your purchase
to let me know your personalisation if that is easier for you.


Back soon ..... BIG love

x Jooles x





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so for keeping me company today as I knit my snowmelt shawl. Love your podcasts, they are cheery and sunny to watch. Such yarn envy! I am attempting to increase my collection of hand dyed yarn, so I shall explore some of the lovelies you mentioned right now. And look at the bee patterns! Looking forward to the bee-along

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x