Thursday, 13 April 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast ..... Episode 13



Hello my lovely friends
I hope you're having a wonderful April
It's my favourite month of the whole year
full of new beginnings and hope
and Sweet Bee's birthday






Here are the show notes for Episode Thirteen










Finished Things


Dear Amber socks for March
















In the making













New Treasure!


Beautiful embroidery from Briony

Quince sparrow in Luna and Viburnam



Podcast Love






Shop News




Bunny project bags
will be in my Etsy shop
Friday April 21st at 6pm GST (UK time)



HAPPY EASTER!

BIG love
x Jooles x


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you 'outed' Tales from Cuckoo Land. I watched the podcasts last week after reading a comment she made. Such an enjoyable podcast. I wanted to tell everyone. I used to love her blog and was thrilled to see a podcast. Gaynor is such a funny, empathetic and kind person I always enjoyed reading what she had to say, so watching her podcast was a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the little bags, and the socks look super cosy. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x